To ensure everyone has a safe and fun filled day, the Laurel Fourth of July Committee asks that all attendees adhere to the following Rules and Regulations:
1. PLEASE DO NOT bring any animals to the field - the day could get very hot and with all the people walking around they could get stepped on or injured. Unless they are Service Animals, there is no need for animals to be on the field the day of the event.
2. PLEASE DO NOT bring Alcohol to the field. Alcohol and heat are not a good mix and we do not want anyone getting ill or worse.
3. PLEASE DO NOT bring any sparklers or other types of fireworks to the field. This is illegal in Prince George's County as well as could cause injury and burns and we want everyone going home safe and remembering a funfilled day.
4. PLEASE REMEMBER to keep a close eye on your children. In case you do become separated, all children will be taken to the Lakehouse where their parents can come to pick them up.
5. PLEASE REMEMBER to be safe and responsible while enjoying the festivities. For minor injuries, first-aid will be located in the Lakehouse.
6. PLEASE bring family and friends. The more the merrier and we want everyone to enjoy the day's festivities.
7. PLEASE bring blankets and chairs to get comfortable for the evening's events.
8. Most important, PLEASE bring your FUN factor! It is most important that everyone come and enjoy themselves. Celebrating our Nation's Birthday is first and foremost the reason we all volunteer the day to bring you this event.
We thank you again for your support and look forward to seeing you all July 2, 2022!